- York: wizzards, scones and castlesWhen was the last time you cleared your schedule and jumped on a train for a day out in a city near where you live? For me it was a long time ago, whilst my boyfriend was over in the U.K. from Germany I took the opportunity to both show him how varied England can … Read more
- My first half marathonA week ago today, probably around this time, I was huffing and puffing my way around the Manchester Half marathon. The blisters are, thankfully, now more or less gone, the medal is perched on my book shelf and I'm back to being able to walk up and down stairs normally. The day The build up … Read more
- The best parts of my long distance relationshipRelationship chat isn't usually my thing here, with a job that's so online, I love to keep the most precious parts of my life offline. But whenever it comes up in conversation that my boyfriend lives in a different country to me I'm always met with really sympathetic eyes and expressions of 'oh that must … Read more
- Saying no: a note on personal boundariesI listen to a lot of great podcasts, most of which are about fitness, entrepreneurship or self care and empowerment. I listen to mostly female produced and focused podcasts and they really have become an important part of my daily routine. One thing that is often mentioned in these podcasts is how to navigate situations … Read more
- 21.0975 kmOne week until I can stop bothering you all with half marathon chat! (And not get on a treadmill for a significant amount of time!) So, here we are! This time next week I will have completed my first half marathon. I'm hoping that I'll more than crawl over the finish, who knows, I might … Read more
- Prenzlauer baby! Work the am. Chill the pm.Day 02 Name: Prenzlauer baby! Work the am. Chill the pm. Perfect for: Freelancers, busy people or anyone who’s got a day with a few coffee meetings but some time to fill in-between. Pick and choose locations and activities from our day to make it work for you! Business: 10/10 Sights: 0/10 Museums: 6/10 Food: 7/10 … Read more
WHAT’S FOR LUNCH?
All of my European City ‘Foodie Guides’ can be found here.