- Today I am grateful forToday I thought I'd note down some of the things which I'm grateful for. Here they are! Female friendships Since returning to University and navigating yet another exam period, I've become ever more acutely aware of how wonderful and complex my female friendships are. I'm so grateful for all of the girls and female friendships … Read more
- 2019: A look backIn 2019, I lived in 3 countries, became self employed, ran my first half marathon and started my final year of studies as an undergraduate. There were many highs, a lot of love and adventures and -inevitably- some pretty major meltdowns! Here are most major moments from 2019… January At the grand old age of … Read more
- 2020: My GoalsLast year I wrote down my goals and 'starting points' for 2019, I enjoyed refering back to them and publishing them helped keep me accountable. You can read what my 2019 goals were here. This January I've decided to scribble down my initial goals going into the new decade again and here they are: Read … Read more
- Feeling like failingThe 6 month countdown to graduation is on, I'm getting good grades but I've never in my life felt like I'm failing more than now. Week 9 blues, that's what everyone's calling it at Uni at the moment but if we're all being truthful I think it began part of the way through week 3 … Read more
- York: wizzards, scones and castlesWhen was the last time you cleared your schedule and jumped on a train for a day out in a city near where you live? For me it was a long time ago, whilst my boyfriend was over in the U.K. from Germany I took the opportunity to both show him how varied England can … Read more
- My first half marathonA week ago today, probably around this time, I was huffing and puffing my way around the Manchester Half marathon. The blisters are, thankfully, now more or less gone, the medal is perched on my book shelf and I'm back to being able to walk up and down stairs normally. The day The build up … Read more
WHAT’S FOR LUNCH?
All of my European City ‘Foodie Guides’ can be found here.